1) Just by reading texts and notes is not actually the way to understand the subject matter.
2)Understand your study cycle and study at regular intervals, don’t take shortcuts otherwise you will miss opportunity for learning.
3)Its good to study intensively and continuously without wasting time (Mostly done for short session during exam)
4)Problems are your friends many times we tend to escape the difficult subject, or subject topics, on contrary we should find out solution and complete the tasks as soon as possible.
Many times we don’t get solution for our problems, we take wrong decision in this case guidance is most important. So we offer Counselling for students who makes a request prior with the appointed teachers. For children with special needs we give appropriate guidance and help them to cope up like other students.
1) Just like Principal, teachers & non-teaching staff are also important in school, similarly parent involvement for the welfare of the School is equally important. To achieve this we have a dedicated group of parents teachers, who are helping us to create healthy environment for the school.
2) Regular parent-teacher meeting are organized to discuss the conduct, performance and difficulties of every students.
3) If required for a personal meet between teacher, parent and ward it is done through prior notice.
4) To ensure fair treatment to student, we have a committee of parents teachers, who will take decision on fare ground basis in case, if there are serious issues.
5) If parent have issues with school, administration, or the curriculum they can directly make a request for meeting which teachers, Principal and with committee.
If parent have issues with school, administration, or the curriculum they can directly make a request for meeting which teachers, Principaland with committee.